Monday, March 26, 2007

Rectangular Tubing Snowboard Rail

More comments

Comments debate that honors us and commits us to the truth.

# 5236: Tiro Fijo's work and Osama can sometimes seem out of place, following a line occasionally aggressive or rude, but personally and seen from a distance, I think they are the few people who, despite the anonymity, the flats have had to say what they think, which is a scarce commodity around here, where campaign of fear and hypocrisy. claims to be Ivan J.

question from Ivan J
# 5238: Ivan J. , and what is your blog? 're Talking much lately and I think that do not participate in the contest. Are you the nth clone of Osama and Tiro Fijo? You're the good cop and bad cop them, right?. claims to be for Ivan J.

Response him
# 5240: I have no interest to lie or deceive anyone. do not know of anything Osama or Tiro Fijo, his work has sometimes annoyed me when they got too heavy to a topic, until I saw that sometimes it hurts or not, are right.
I'm not good or bad cop. I only say what I think and believe that with enough good ways (After what I've seen around here ...).
Greetings to all. He claims to be Ivan J.

We want to clarify the following; not know at all to Mr. Ivan J. but it does draw attention to your comments in the debate, still in the fight friend and thanks for your comments and even your thoughts about our interventions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment